Sunday, January 17, 2016



MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION


During the eight years that I have served our community, I have been a witness to so many stories of success and achievement by our amazing students.  But my wife Wendy pointed out recently (in a scolding tone I should add) that I very rarely share these stories with you.  And she's convinced that people would love to hear them, that we could ALL use some great news these days.

So I made a resolution and I need you to hold me accountable to it, that I will begin sharing (as much as you will let me) about my amazing students and their great stories.

I will share through Facebook (so please remember to "like" our page), but I will also do it via email and blogger.  The series will be called "Amazing things happen... when parents tap into their children's true potential".

My hope is that you will be inspired and that you will feel empowered.  Inspired to imagine how far our children can reach, and empowered to realize that we as parents can make the greatest impact on their future.

So let me begin sharing...

Our first story will be posted on Friday, January 22nd.
Stay tuned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment